Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Sunday Sunrise

We left Lake Worth anchorage at sunrise early Easter morning. We didn't see anyone on Tiger's yacht across the anchorage! Guess he really is planning on practice rounds for the Masters.

No leg of lamb onboard, so Captain Pete whipped up a mega-pizza for Easter Sunday dinner.

No jelly beans onboard either, but we've been enjoying the two chocolate Easter bunnies that Brody's Grandma gave Mimi and Pop Pop in Boston when we celebrated Brody's first birthday. They are specially yummy with red wine. Thanks, Judy.
I've been wearing my new super-visor that I bought in Islamorada. Pete now calls it my Easter bonnet. However, I think of Sally Fields since I also look like the Flying Nun.


My new Easter bonnet
Bridges are no big deal anymore, and we got a hoot when one of the bridge tenders called us an "Easter Parade" as we approached his bridge. There were four sailboats all under power moving north (two from Canada).

Many snowbirds are returning home.

Pete talked to Charlie Egan as we passed Jupiter Inlet Light, but didn't get to see them. Guess he'll have to play golf with him back at Two Rivers.
Jupiter Inlet Light
We anchored in Manatee Pocket, after going through the newly dredged Crossroads. LOTS of water under us today! Thank you, Corps of Engineers, for not adding to our distress this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment